1. Delaware By Hand Arts & Crafts Show, Sat., 5/28, 10 am – 5 pm, Zwaanendael Museum, Lewes, DE
2. Visit the Horseshoe Crab|Shorebird Festival, Sat., 5/28, 10 am – 4 pm, Downtown Milton and Prime Hook Refuge
3. Shop the Historic Lewes Farmers Market, Sat., 5/28, 8am – 12 Noon, Lewes Historical Society Complex
4. Find fresh produce and more at the new Milton Farmers Market, Fri., 5/27, 3pm – 6 pm, Milton Historical Society
5. Discover Seaford Heritage Weekend, Fri. through Sun, 5/27 – 5/29, Governor Ross Plantation, Seaford
6. Take a Lantern Tour of Fort Miles, Sat., 5/28, 7pm – 8:30 pm, Cape Henlopen State Park, Lewes
7. Join the Zany Umbrella Circus, Sat.,5/28, 12N – 3pm, The Freeman Stage! At Bayside, Selbyville
8. Spend the day at Delaware Seashore State Park, just North of the Indian River Inlet on Route 1
9. Travel the Delaware Wine and Ale Trail – but please bring a designated driver!
10. Or, you can always Contact Us and we can help you find your dream home here in Coastal Delaware!