There are certain truths in every business, things you just know to be true. After 10 years in Real Estate, I have learned that some things never change. These truths are undeniable:
- Your first offer is usually your best buyer
- On a resale, no one wants the middle unit
- No one searches the Internet for a 2 bedroom home
- Pricing your home at $299,999 misses all the people searching for homes $300,000 – $350,000
- Empty homes look smaller
- It takes both sides – buyer and seller – to make a good deal
- If it seems to be good to be true, it probably is
- All Real Estate is Local – What happens in Lewes is different than what happens in Las Vegas
- Staging works – Typically a staged home sells in 50% less time for 5% more
- Homes listed with a REALTOR sell for more money than a For Sale By Owner!
Can I prove all of these? Maybe not, but I can share 10 years worth of stories that illustrate these Realities.