Working with a REALTOR® to help purchase new construction is having an expert on your side, protecting your interests.
The Role We Play and Why You Need a REALTOR®
How many homes have you bought in the last 10 years? Of those, how many were existing homes? How many were custom homes? And how many were built by production builders in a new community or Active Adult neighborhood?
Since 2010, Active Adults Realty has helped 665 clients buy a new construction home! On average, those buyers represented between 45% and 60% of the buyers we worked with; the rest purchased an existing home.
Yes, we have helped an average of 66 clients per year, purchase new construction homes built by production builders in all parts of Delaware. We do not represent any of the builders, yet we have helped 665 clients purchase homes from all of them. The builders and their salespeople know us, they respect us, but they also know that we represent YOU, our clients.
The Cons of Going it Alone
This is what can happen when you don’t have us by your side!
- Joe was sure he didn’t need any help from a REALTOR®.
- Joe and his wife Mary got into the car with a list of communities they found on the Internet.
- Joe was not going to buy a home that day, they were just going to ask questions, and gather information.
- Joe ran into a great salesperson, near the end of the month, who could make a really good deal if only Joe could sign a contract that day. Joe and Mary had only seen two communities.
- Joe was convinced that he should sign that contract before leaving and they did.
- On the way home, buyer’s remorse set in and Mary wondered if they acted too quickly and if they would have been better off with that nice REALTOR® she had spoken to?
Don’t be like Joe. Avoid buyer’s remorse. Working with REALTOR® when buying new construction will help you in the long run. Let Active Adults Realty protect you from hasty decisions and costly mistakes. Reach out today to schedule an appointment.