To some of you, it does. In both Northern and Southern/Coastal Delaware, we have some excellent 55+ active adult communities to show you.
Northern Delaware – Middletown area
- Four Seasons at Baymont Farms – new construction in great Middletown location
- Four Seasons Silver Maple Farm – popular sold-out community
- Bayberry South – new construction and resale single-family and townhomes
- Independence – now sold out; resales sell quickly when listed
- Bay Crossing – extremely popular sold-out community in Lewes
- Four Seasons Belle Terre – new construction with deliveries in 2022
Many of our new communities, especially in Coastal Delaware, offer the same type of amenities, but they are not age-restricted, and here’s why.
The Delaware Beaches have always been a popular vacation home, second-home location, just like the Jersey Shore or Cape Cod. Then word spread, and Baby Boomers in the Northeast discovered Delaware and its location in the heart of the Mid Atlantic. Why wait until retirement, they asked, and many prefer homes in communities that the entire extended family could enjoy.
Active adults come in all ages
I remember hearing the phrase “naturally-occurring retirement communities,” which describes Coastal Delaware perfectly! While we are one of the top retirement locations according to many publications, that is not the only reason home sales are booming.
To learn more, contact us, and let’s put a plan together.